Home Business Fire Guts Federal Ministry Of Finance Building

Fire Guts Federal Ministry Of Finance Building

A minor fire incident took place at the premises of the Federal Ministry of Finance….

271
Advertise Here!

The Federal Ministry of Finance Headquarters in the Central Area of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja was on Wednesday gutted by fire.

Eye witnesses said that fire was caused by an explosion of expired inverter batteries at the basement of the Minister’s building. 

However, All Times Global Magazine learnt that the was no casualty nor any major damage to the building as security officers in the premises promptly put out the fire.

An official of the ministry described it as “a minor fire incident.”

However, ATGMag learnt that firefighters had arrived at the scene to extinguish the fire but other fire extinguishers strategically positioned at various locations in the premises were already used to successfully put out the fire, even before the arrival of the Fire Service men.

The Spokesperson of the Federal Fire Service, Abraham Paul while confirming the incident, said that the personnel of the fire service were battling the fire.

Advertise Here!
SOURCEAll Times Global Magazine
Previous articleDanjuma, Chukwueze shine in Villarreal’s 4-1 win over Granada
Next articleElectoral Act: Nigerians should not pressure the President unneccessarily – Uzodimma 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here